Garza & Associates provide temporary visitors, workers, and their families the services they require to obtain lawful status, change their status, or extend their status in the United States. Whether it is assistance in obtaining nonimmigrant status or changing and extending your current status, our attorneys provide services for the following non-immigrants:
- Temporary Workers
- H-Temporary Employees (H-1B, H-2A, H-2B, and H3)
- L-Intracompany Transferees (L-1A, and L-1B)
- E-Treaty Traders and Investors (E-1, and E-2)
- TN-NAFTA Workers (TN-1, and TN-2)
- O-Aliens of Extraordinary Ability and assisting personnel (O-1, and O-2)
- P-Artists, athletes, and entertainers (P-1, P-2, and P-3)
- R-Religious Workers (R-1)
- Visitors for business or pleasure (B-1, and B-2)
- Students (F-1, M-1)
- Spouses, fiancés, or fiancées of United States citizens (K-1, K-2, K-3, and K-4)
For any other non-immigrant visa matter, contact our Texas law firm. Our lawyers can offer more information on obtaining, changing, or extending your status in the U.S.
Serving Houston-area immigration and naturalization needs
Garza & Associates, Attorneys at Law serve clients with immigration and nationality matters from Houston-area offices in Bellaire, TX. If you or your family have residency, deportation, or citizenship legal issues, call (713) 664-6200, or contact us online today.