At Garza & Associates, we assist individuals and employers in Texas through all phases of the employment-based immigration process. This includes:
- Labor certifications
- Petitions for immigrant workers
- Applications for residency
- Work authorization
Under immigration law, employers and sometimes individuals may petition for legal employment status for the following workers:
- Priority workers persons of extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, or business
- outstanding professors and researchers
- multinational managers and executives.
- Advanced degree professionals or persons of exceptional ability.
- Skilled workers, professionals, and other workers.
- Certain special immigrants such as religious workers.
- Employment creation immigrants
These categories of workers have different processing requirements and waiting periods to obtain permanent residence. The lawyers of Garza & Associates know the requirements and assist numerous employers and workers in navigating the process. Contact our Texas law firm for more information.
Serving Houston-area immigration and naturalization needs
Garza & Associates, Attorneys at Law serve clients with immigration and nationality matters from Houston-area offices in Bellaire, TX. If you or your family have residency, deportation, or citizenship legal issues, call (713) 664-6200, or contact us online today.