Administrative and Federal Appellate Litigation
Garza & Associates’ team of experienced Texas attorneys has handled all types of administrative and federal litigation cases. We have filed motions to reopen, motions to reconsider, and appeals before the following agencies and courts:
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Immigration Court
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals
- Administrative Appeals Office
Our lawyers are dedicated to ensure that your rights and arguments on appeal are properly evaluated, presented, and litigated.
Serving Houston-area immigration and naturalization needs
Garza & Associates, Attorneys at Law serve clients with immigration and nationality matters from Houston-area offices in Bellaire, TX. If you or your family have residency, deportation, or citizenship legal issues, call (713) 664-6200, or contact us online today.